Re: [Amps] Help With a Cisco Power Supply

To: Dave Hartman <ac2gl@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Help With a Cisco Power Supply
From: WD9SEF <wd9sef@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 12:13:06 -0500
I have an original Henry 1KD5 desktop amp that's been in storage for 31 years.
It won't fire up I'm sure due to the time in storage. I live in northern
Wisconsin and need somebody close that's skilled in going through these so I
can get it on the air. Does anyone have someone they could recommend ?

Larry Schroeder
WD9SEF@QRZ.COM
WD9SEF@ARRL.NET
WD9SEF@CHARTER.NET