Re: [Amps] Using computer CPU coolers on GI46b triode ?

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, Kevin Stover <kevin.stover@mediacombb.net>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Using computer CPU coolers on GI46b triode ?
From: "Fuqua, Bill L" <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 17:53:01 +0000
 4CN15 is a 4cx300A without the fins.
I have a tube which is a 8877 with out fins used in a VHF amplifier where it
fits into a silver plated copper pipe which is a 1/4 wave line.
Air was blow thru the tube at one end and vented thru holes at the other. It
was for pulse applications, an old MRI.
They ran it at reduced average plate dissipation.
  73
Bill wa4lav