Re: [Amps] Alpha PA-70V

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha PA-70V
From: Don Allen <w9cw@w9cw.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 18:29:53 -0500
I've known Molly and Gordon Hardman for some time, as well as Michael Seedman, CEO of RF Concepts. It was my understanding that much of the work on Alpha amps under RF Concepts was done by a contract manufacturer in Colorado, very close to the RF Concepts facility. If not the amps in "toto" so to speak, but at the very least, all of the SMD and PCB work.

BTW... Remember Practical Peripherals (the PC telco modem company)? Michael Seedman was founder and president. Later, he was a major player in USRobotics/3COM.

73
Don W9CW