Re: [Amps] Amp Supply LK-500ZBx or generic P/S capacitor Question

To: "KB8NTY" <kb8nty@wowway.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amp Supply LK-500ZBx or generic P/S capacitor Question
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 15:21:09 -0400
The PM 800 caps are superior and modern technology. The other set goes back to 1970's designs and once called computer grade.

If you look at the MFJ catalog they are selling 270uF screw terminal caps in under half the height which are what is used in all their amps and the cap internals are a modern design for those still using screw terminals.

Carl
KM1H

.
----- Original Message ----- From: "KB8NTY" <kb8nty@wowway.com>