[Amps] FL2100B Schematic

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] FL2100B Schematic
From: greg greene <greg.greene74@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 11:24:12 -0700
Howdy folks, just starting to plan my first mp refurbish.  Picked up a
Yaesu FL-2100B - it has the chinese tubes with the rib along the plate.
Looks to be bone stock, clean, no burned components, no magic smoke smell,
no nicotine slush, so it should be worth the time and effort.  I have the
manual down loaded but the schematic is in separate pieces.  If anyone
knows of a place i can get a complete schematic I would appreciate the
info.  Any hints and experiences are welcome.  Not sure about the parasitic
chokes to put on, hairpin or coil?

73

Greg
VE7GPG