Re: [Amps] FL2100B Schematic

To: "greg greene" <greg.greene74@gmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] FL2100B Schematic
From: "Fortra" <fortra@siol.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 22:10:28 +0100
Greg,

if i may so:) print those A4 pages and glue them with
transparent tape. This is how i do, it when converting FL 2100B into
amp with pair of GI7BT.. Dane S58D did the job...

If you need manual with pieces of schematics i will send it to
you....

Regards,

Nermin S58DX
----- Original Message ----- From: "greg greene" <greg.greene74@gmail.com>