Re: [Amps] AL80-B fuse F101 blown;step-startnot working?

To: John DiLorenzo <john.dilorenzo33@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] AL80-B fuse F101 blown;step-startnot working?
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 13:31:46 -0700
In sure that the relay isn't stuck. They handle a fair bit of current and
sometimes the contacts weld closed.

Check all the components in the step-start circuit, too, to make sure they are
all working as they are supposed to. For whatever reason, the relay is not
changing state and removing the step-start resistor from being in serried with
the transformer primary.

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the
music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith