Re: [Amps] Power from Pair of Eimac 4 x 150 a / 7034?

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>, Colin Lamb <k7fm@teleport.com>, "Peter Voelpel" <dj7ww@t-online.de>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Power from Pair of Eimac 4 x 150 a / 7034?
From: "Fuqua, Bill L" <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 04:23:03 +0000
   Eimac specs show both tubes at same B+ .
Look at the specifications. Also look at the characteristic curves
for the tubes while you are at it. You can clearly see that the 4X150A does not
have a region where there is a negative screen current while the 7034/4x150A
does
both at same screen voltage and plate voltages.
73
Bill wa4lav