Re: [Amps] Replacing meter bulbs in Command Tech HF-2500

To: "Bill Turner" <dezrat@outlook.com>, "Amps group" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Replacing meter bulbs in Command Tech HF-2500
From: "Hardy Landskov" <n7rt@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 15:14:44 -0700
If you think that's bad, try replacing the 1 meg dropping resistors in the Hi Voltage measuring circuit. After 3 days, I nicknamed the amp "The Amplifier from Hell". I bought the $4 high voltage resistors from Mouser. I am never going to go there again.
73 Hardy N7RT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Turner" <dezrat@outlook.com>