[Amps] Useful Meter Movement Repair Resource

To: Amateur Repairs <Amateur-repairs@yahoogroups.com>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Useful Meter Movement Repair Resource
From: "qrv@kd4e.com" <qrv@kd4e.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 18:42:27 -0500
Just spotted this on swap.qth.com ... y'all may already know this
but just in case ...

I recently had need to have an open circuit SB-220 plate meter repaired
for a friend.

I was talking to the Service Dept at Simpson re: another issue and they
gave me a person's name that might be able to help.

(He also repairs and calibrates many types of industrial panel meters
for industry, older Simpson & Triplett VOMs such as the 260 & 630 and
has the hard to find batteries for the 630.)

He repaired my friend's meter by putting in a completely new industrial
quality movement in the Heath meter case with the Heath meter face and
calibrating it.

I have no financial or other interest in this company

Larry Prock Owner
Driven Company, Inc.
Lprock at drivencompany.com
105 Idlewood Ln
Fayetteville, GA 30215-2955
770-460-8408

Hope this helps some others.
Regards,
KR4HV

*David* KD4E
ARES-EC Bulloch County, Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com