Re: [Amps] Arctic Silver

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Arctic Silver
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 12:54:29 -0500
This is generally good advice. However, as Manfred nicely pointed out,
"...applying an ultra thin, even layer is almost a guarantee for entrapping
air bubbles. And that's definitely worse than a thick grease layer!".

I fully agree with Manfred. It depends on the viscosity of the grease,
whether it's thin enough to be easily squeezed out by applying pressure.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com