Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 148, Issue 26

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 148, Issue 26
From: Kathy Bookmiller via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 13:17:25 -0700
On Mon, 4/20/15, amps-request@contesting.com <amps-request@contesting.com>
wrote:

 Subject: Amps Digest, Vol 148, Issue 26
 To: amps@contesting.com
 Date: Monday, April 20, 2015, 12:00 PM

 Send Amps mailing list submissions
     amps@contesting.com

 or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help'
     amps-request@contesting.com

     amps-owner@contesting.com

 When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more
 specific
 than "Re: Contents of Amps digest..."

 Today's Topics:

    1. Re: Amps Digest, Vol 148, Issue 25
 (Steve Wright)
    2. Two new amplifiers for sale (Hsu)
    3. Re: [ham_amplifiers] Two new amplifiers
 for sale
       (Louis Parascondola via Amps)
    4. Time for New Power Meter (Richard
 Solomon)