Re: [Amps] Time for New Power Meter

Subject: Re: [Amps] Time for New Power Meter
From: "robrk@nidhog.net" <robrk@nidhog.net>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 23:57:15 -0400
There’s a chart in the manual for the Bird 43 that shows what change in reading
is, outside the freq range of the slug

Page 4-5….

http://www.repeater-builder.com/test-equipment/bird/pdf/bird-43-wattmeter-old.pdf

<http://www.repeater-builder.com/test-equipment/bird/pdf/bird-43-wattmeter-old.pdf>

A few years ago, when the Kenwood TS 940 was hot, a guy went through six of
them and a wife trying find one that the meter would “talk up” to the right
power.

"‘Scopes were not good for anything”.

Might have been the same guy who needed an antenna tuner to “get them swr’s out
of his antenna."