Re: [Amps] Hunter Bandit 2000C, arcing in the tuning cap.

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Hunter Bandit 2000C, arcing in the tuning cap.
From: Tom Osborne <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 13:37:52 -0700
I had an antenna tuner here that would let the SWR drift when tuning up and sometimes arc.

After all sorts of trial and error fixes, I finally loosened the lock nut on the end of the tuning caps and tightened the screw. Eliminated the problem and now all is good. The rotors were just too loose and not making good contact. 73
Tom W7WHY