Re: [Amps] 12V IM3

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 12V IM3
From: "Bob Burns W9BU" <w9bu_lists@rlburns.net>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 11:20:34 -0400
It starts with being a member of the ARRL and voting.

Rather than debate the computer literacy of ARRL Directors, I'll just
suggest that you contact your ARRL Director. Send him or her an email. All
of their email addresses are listed in QST and on the ARRL web site. If they
don't respond to your email, call them on the phone (their phone numbers are
listed, too). Finally, if your director doesn't support the things you think
need changed in the ARRL, find a different candidate to support the next
time elections come up in your division. The ARRL Directors are elected by
the membership.

Maybe I'm lucky. I've exchanged emails with my director. I've talked to him
on the phone. I've talked to him at hamfests. He and I don't always see eye
to eye. Heck, at one time I supported an opposing candidate. But, whenever I
have a question for my director about the direction the ARRL is taking or
his position on an ARRL BoD decision, he's answered my questions and
explained his position.

Bob...