Re: [Amps] Follow-up...re: Time to ask for help.

To: "'Roger'" <ai7rogerroger@gmail.com>, <donroden@hiwaay.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Follow-up...re: Time to ask for help.
From: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer@largeriver.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 23:07:11 -0500
Roger, if you have a Pi tuned input it is not easy to neutralize. Your feed
back (from the neutralization capacitor) needs to be out of phase with the
grid. You could connect it to the input side of the Pi network but probably
a better way is to put a small link around the Pi coil to connect to the
neutralization cap.

A simpler way would be to use a parallel tuned input circuit with a link to
the coax input connector. Then you can make it into a bridge neutralization
circuit where the bottom of the coil is above ground by a small capacitor at
which point the neutralization cap Is connected.

73
Gary  K4FMX