[Amps] Finale: Time to ask for help.

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Finale: Time to ask for help.
From: Roger <ai7rogerroger@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 19:34:08 -0700
In case you don't recall, I am building a 6m amp and power supply from the
ground up based on quad 4x150a tubes in parallel. My problem was definitely
instability and I wish I could provide a definitive answer to the solution,
but quite honestly, I believe there were multiple issues that coalesced
into one big problem. I made a lot of changes that worked out well. I want
to thank all that offered up bits and pieces of knowledge and assistance.
Some I'm sure was part of the solution. I'd also like to publicly
acknowledge and thank my best friend, contest partner and biggest support,
K7NG, who's always been there to offer whatever he could to get me through
some rough spots.  As of now, the amp is stable and generating lots of
power. I still have some tweaking to make sure it's as clean as I can make
it, but I'm definitely on the downhill slide to completion. Thanks one and
all.

73, Roger
AI7RR