Re: [Amps] SB 220 Exploding Resistor

To: paul@paulbaldock.com, tom.hellem@gmail.com, Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB 220 Exploding Resistor
From: Louis Parascondola via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 09:04:15 -0500
That probably won't indicate anything so I'd skip that.  Most G-F shorts don't
show up with ohm meters and gives you false hopes. 99 out of 100 times this is
usually true, so use the variac and single tube at a time method I described.
That works every single time if the tube is bad and not just intermittently
bad.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail