Re: [Amps] Pulls?

To: K6UJ Bob Harmon <k6uj599@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Pulls?
From: MU 4CX250B <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 12:31:40 -0700
Are there any disadvantages to using the pulse-rated "800s," on HF
over the original 3cx800 tubes, assuming that there's room in the RF
deck for the slightly taller envelope? I'd think the higher plate
voltage rating would be an advantage, so long as one didn't exceed the
maximum plate dissipation.
73
Jim w8zr
Sent from my iPad