[Amps] Drake L4B to 6 Meters Help

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Drake L4B to 6 Meters Help
From: "Michelle" <michelle_melt@windstream.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 12:42:55 -0500

OK-you did not say that you had rebuilt the PA and removed all the old
parts.  Many conversions do not use the proper filament choke, proper
by-passing at the plate choke and filament choke, proper plate choke, a
vacuum relay, etc etc.  If you have completely rebuilt your PA with
components designed for 6M and up, leaving only the tubes and sockets, then
I would be looking at soft tubes or an inaccurate RF meter.

73, Bill

Bill, If you look at my original post I listed all the parts I replaced using only the stock filament choke and the original plate cap as the load cap, tubes are new from RF Parts ( I know that doesn't mean anything), I'll check the Bird 43 & slug.

Michelle