Re: [Amps] FCC Denies Expert Linears' Request for Waiver of 15 dB Rule

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] FCC Denies Expert Linears' Request for Waiver of 15 dB Rule
From: Steve Bookout <steve@nr4m.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 22:54:04 -0500
Wow!

Well said.

I am continually amazed at how many hams have ZERO desire to learn anything about the hobby.

I have tried for years at the local club level, to be an 'Elmer', and be available to share my knowledge and experiences with others. With ONE exception, no one cares. Just give them their UHF/VHF and they're happy. Not much difference from CB radio.

73 de Steve, NR4M