Re: [Amps] FCC Denies Expert Linears' Request for Waiver of 15 dB Rule;

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] FCC Denies Expert Linears' Request for Waiver of 15 dB Rule; Long off topic reply
From: donroden@hiwaay.net
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2017 10:06:53 -0600
I had more fun at 5-10 wpm as a novice than chasing DX in the Extra portions of the bands. I am recreating my old novice station starting with a DX-40.
Don W4DNR

Quoting Ron Youvan <ka4inm@gmail.com>:

  Novice licensed operators still exist, those licenses are renewable
and have been for over 30 years, I was a novice for ~17 years, likewise
advanced licensed operators still exist.
--
  Ron  KA4INM - Youvan's corollary:
                Every action results in unwanted side effects.

DonR