[Amps] Transworld TW500M manual

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Transworld TW500M manual
From: Steve <g8gsq72@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 16:16:12 +0000
I've now scanned my copy of the handbook. I've emailed it to BAMA so hopefully it will be available generally soon, but in the meantime email me off list if anyone wants a copy.

Regarding the power transistors used, several different part numbers appear in different versions. Elsewhere on web pages p/n 310071 is given as being MRF454. Emile's TW500A has transistors labelled 310022, which have a Thomson-CSF (now part of ST Microelectronics) logo on them. I think SD1405 is the most likely candidate.

My manual lists part number 310030D but it's impossible to see any logo in the photograph so no way of guessing which generic device that might be.

Steve