Re: [Amps] Decline of homebrewing?

To: "'Manfred Mornhinweg'" <manfred@ludens.cl>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Decline of homebrewing?
From: "Ken Durand" <N4zed@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 14:16:51 -0500
Manfred, I whole hardily agree. I've made some stuff that I shouldn't, that
made a great noise, never to damage or destroy property, just the solitude
of the area. Then again we grew up for the most part in the backwoods of
north Georgia. I would leave the house at 10 or 12 years old with a 22 rifle
and my mother would ask me if I was going to be home for lunch; If not she
would pack me a sandwich. Off to my cousins house I would go to pick them up
and we would be gone until dark....we had better be home before dark. HV?
Yea it sticks to you like really good glue (and special effects too),
luckily the floor was close enough to knock the controls out of my
hands....I was 25 then and working on a 3 phase motor reverser.   Broke
fingers, more stiches than I can count (and removed most of them myself),
knots on the head. Oh the good life, not boring, not sheltered, my big
brother was my big brother not the government. Hell there were 6 of us
cousins that were the same age almost and if a week came that one of us was
not trying to kill the other it was not the norm.

Still planning my FIRST legal limit amplifier !!!!!   Grin

Ken
N4zed