Re: [Amps] Comet vacuum variable capacitor data

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Comet vacuum variable capacitor data
From: Kevin <kstover@ac0h.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 06:23:41 -0600
Take a look at http://mgs4u.com/.

He sells Comet and data for all he sells.

On 1/25/2017 2:01 PM, Alan Ibbetson wrote:
There is a Comet vac variable on fleabay with the part number CV05-2000G/5. I think it's pretty old. OK, so it is 5KV test and 2000pF max capacitance. But can anyone identify it further? Specifically I need to know the minimum capacitance and the RF current handling ability (ideally at both 1.8MHz and 30MHz rather than the short-form data at 13.6MHz).

73, Alan G3XAQ

R. Kevin Stover
AC0H
ARRL