Re: [Amps] AMPTEC LA4000

To: larry@mygbi.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] AMPTEC LA4000
From: George Hall <n2cg@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2017 15:26:58 -0500
Hi Larry and the group,

About two years ago I sent AMPTEC an email asking if the LA4000 was FCC type
accepted and I promptly received back their reply "not yet".  Based on AMPTEC's
lack of providing product information and instruction manuals in English sends
a powerful message NOT to do business with them. Additionally, I would not be
surprised to learn that the LA4000 still is not FCC type accepted.

IMO Larry, you made the correct decision by forgetting about Amptec and give
your business to Jay at Array Solutions.

73, George. N2CG