Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 170, Issue 4

To: ka4inm@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 170, Issue 4
From: Scott McDonald via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 07:58:19 -0600
Well Ron for me there is a bit more to it.

As a serious lurker, when I see a call like Jim's, or W9AC, or KM1H, or
4CX250B,  and many other regulars, as opposed to an unsigned, potentially
unknown internet troll, I know its probably ok to learn from and take a chance
on, and based on substantial experience.  And even better when they disagree
and get into the weeds.

So I think its more than fair to encourage the use of a call, rather than
debate it.

Scott ka9p

Sent from my iPad