[Amps] PowerGenius XL Video

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] PowerGenius XL Video
From: M Gerber <wh7w.us@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 22:08:52 -1000
I suspect many were aware of FlexRadio and 4O3A teaming up to build and
market an SSPA. Just came across a nice little video. Not sure how long ago
it was posted or when amp will be available. The video mentions some
interesting feature including hardware pre-correction and diplexer HPF/LPF
to knock down known issues with harmonic generation from SSPA's.

No mention of price but I would anticipate it will be more than the SPE
2K-FA. My guess is ~$7000+ (+).

http://www.flexradio.com/amateur-products/powergenius-xl/

I thought they previously mentioned plans were for BLF188XR's. I suspect
they are using this version of the NXP MRF1K50 (ceramic not plastic)

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/NXP-Freescale/MRF1K50HR5/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMs8PWDkLjJX9ZBJKSS0dYs8jGxVyQrKtZxi4cZtvwRaEA%3d%3d

Would be curious if anyone has heard anything from Dishtronix and if he is
planning anything new for the Alpha line or the Prometheus.

73--

Mark WH7W