[Amps] Off topic - help with eHam.net

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Off topic - help with eHam.net
From: "Jim Dawson" <jdawson@jasystems.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 16:16:42 -0600
I'm selling my Alpha 87A and it was suggested that I advertise it on eHam.net.
Friday I registered and paid $15.00 via PayPal, received a form email stating
that I was subscribed and had full privileges but I still show as "restricted"
and can't post, edit my profile, respond to forum topics or anything.

I emailed the site manager and classifieds manager with no response. Does
anyone here have any suggestions on how to become "unrestricted" or who to
contact about it?

It's not the wasted $15.00 as much as I'd like to participate.

Thanks,
Jim - K9DD