Re: [Amps] Off topic - help with eHam.net

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Off topic - help with eHam.net
From: Tom Osborne <w7why1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 18:20:53 -0800
I worked in a shop here in town that did UPS shipping.  There was about a
25% markup on shipping charges through our store.  Going to the local UPS
Store here, it cost WAY more than that to ship the same box by UPS.

Some of these smaller stores just use UPS to bring in customers.  The UPS
store is in it to make a profit after paying their employees.  Not the best
way to ship. 73
Tom W7WHY