Re: [Amps] Labeling house circuits

To: amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Labeling house circuits
From: Ron Youvan <ka4inm@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 21:22:30 -0400
  On 03/21/2017 08:11 PM, Bill Turner wrote:

  I use a Brother P-Touch that I bought at Goodwill for $20 you can get
them (computer driven) for $47 from amazon.com.  Common cartridges are
available in black on white or colors or black or white on clear.

You could also use Avery labels, available in many sizes, and download
a template for each one from Avery's website. I run the labels through
my HP laser printer and they come out perfect.

If your local store does not have the particular label you want, they
are available on eBay.

  The difference is that the normal P-touch labels are over coated with
a clear heavy plastic film.  Much better and longer lasting than a
layer of Scotch tape.
--
  Ron  KA4INM - Youvan's corollary:
                Every action results in unwanted side effects.