Re: [Amps] Quadra step start

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Quadra step start
From: Victor Rosenthal 4X6GP <k2vco.vic@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 14:00:48 +0300
But if the step-start also controls the filament voltage it should be longer than 100 ms. I have always adjusted mine to be about 1s in order to give the filament time to heat up. I have no idea what the 'correct' delay would be, but the 3-500Zs seem to be glowing after about a second.

73,
Victor, 4X6GP
Rehovot, Israel
Formerly K2VCO