[Amps] Arco 30 Series Trimmer Cap Nuts

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Arco 30 Series Trimmer Cap Nuts
From: "Jim Thomson" <jim.thom@telus.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2017 21:35:23 -0700
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2017 13:59:56 -0500
From: "Jim W7RY" <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
To: "AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>

<Does anyone know what type of nut is used on an Arco 30 Series ceramic
<compression trimmer capacitor?

None of the standard (SAE) or metric nuts at my local hardware store work.

Reference picture here:

https://www.rfparts.com/304m.html

Anyone have some? Need about 15 of them.

Thanks!
73
Jim W7RY

##  $10.00 for a   12-40 nut is looney tunes.  You can buy the entire arco,
brand new,
for  $6.40

##  I have never heard of a 12-40 nut.   Not in any of my tap + die sets
either.  None of my thread gauges
have it either.  Only thing I have for a thread gauge, and tap + dies is a
12-24.

##  Phone arco and see if they will sell  you the nuts.  How did you manage to
obtain a bunch of arco trimmer
caps.... minus the mating nuts ??

Jim  VE7RF