Re: [Amps] Arco 30 Series Trimmer Cap Nuts

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Arco 30 Series Trimmer Cap Nuts
From: Bryan Swadener via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2017 18:44:12 +0000 (UTC)
Jim,

They're #12-40 hex nuts. Arco isn't the manufacturer -- they're a reseller.
The actual manufacturer is FW Capacitor in Florence, SC. I bet if you
contacted them, they'd send you a handful.
My former employer used LOTS of that type of mica compression
trimmer capacitor. I had a box full of capacitors, and bin full of pieces in
my lab.

vy 73,
Bryan WA7PRC