[Amps] My Homebrew Amplifier

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] My Homebrew Amplifier
From: nelson lesmerises via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 23:12:47 +0000 (UTC)
I started about 1 year ago in cloning an Ameritron Al82 Amplifier.  I do have
it finished. However i have found i believe some errors in the schematics over
the year I have corrected most of them except the meter circuits are not
functioning.
Being a pair of 3-500z. I want to make incorporate a seperate circuit to
monitor Grid current, Plate current and RF Volts.Ill be using a 0-500ma for the
grid meter a 0-1 A meter and a 0-1ma meter for RF Volts...
I have found a old QST article that has such circuit diagrams. I do not know
when it was published but the amp was built by Carl Smith, W1ETU.
I believe from what I have determined I should be able to set each meter with
the associated  circuit..
If any on has any ideas that might me helpful so I can insert these circuits.
The amplifier function perfectly. 1300 watts on the average on my external
power meter..

Thanks for reading..
73
Nelson