Re: [Amps] Nice new japanese tube amp

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Nice new japanese tube amp
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 14:41:41 -0400
Ceramic Vac Variables, 5KW out looks like CCS. $10K is not a bad price for what's there. No, it's not for everyone and a bit out of my league, but when I total up what I've invested into ham gear, rigs, amps, towers, coax, concrete, connectors, and test equipment, I had to stop and realize just how much Ham Radio had cost me in my over 56 years as a Ham. It was more than a bit of a surprise!

73

Roger (K8RI)