Re: [Amps] Nice new japanese tube amp

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Nice new japanese tube amp
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 05:41:58 -0400
And it'd keep my basement warm and dry in the winter although...I don't think it'd be up to the task of keeping it dry when the sump pump quit. Bill for cleaning up and drying, replacing the pump and incidentals...about $5,000 (half that amp and almost a OM A4000, and more than the OM A2000+
OTOH getting it downstairs without breaking something would take a crew.

73, Roger (K8RI)