[Amps] About LP100A

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] About LP100A
From: "WK1W-Ivan Shapiro" <WK1W@ivanshapiro.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 13:17:23 -0400
K9YC wrote the below,post.  I concur 100%.I have the dual coupler unit also.
I run it with Drake L4B and Alpha 77SX.  Let's me check higher output into
Palstar DL5K from the Alpha.  Very accurate meter.
73
Ivan WK1W

N8LP's products are first rate. I own his LP100A, which I use with two
probes, one on each of the power amps in my SO2R station. Thanks to
their accuracy, I can run closer to legal limit than with lower quality
units.

73, Jim K9YC

On Sat,6/17/2017 12:51 AM, Conrad PA5Y wrote:
> That is very nice indeed but I just know that I will not be able to
> justify the price. It appears to be an excellent product!

End of Amps Digest, Vol 174, Issue 49