[Amps] 3CX800 next stage

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] 3CX800 next stage
From: Conrad PA5Y <g0ruz@g0ruz.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 07:14:34 +0200
Hello chaps more on the 3CX800 build. I just call my old mother in the UK and told her where to find my stash of silver plated copper strap and wire and drew a blank. So I still need a source. Maybe someone can spare some?

I'll give sizes in imperial and similar metric sizes for the benefit of our international subscribers :-)

6 inches of 1/4 inch silver plated copper tube = 15cm of 6mm silver plated copper tube 6 inches of 8 or 9 AWG silver plated soft copper wire = 15cm of 3mm silver plated copper wire

That should be enough for me to make a mistake or 2 :)

Many thanks in advance

Regards

 Conrad PA5Y