Re: [Amps] Spring Channel Nuts

To: Jim W7RY <jimw7ry@gmail.com>, Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Spring Channel Nuts
From: Roger Parsons via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 23:43:44 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Jim
I think I have now answered my own question by looking for a web page to show
you. The channel on the cabinet is basically the same as:

http://www.unistrut.us/index.php?WP=cat_detail&S=S05&P=P7000

although it is part of the welded cabinet in my case. The channel nuts are
basically the same as:
http://www.unistrut.us/index.php?WP=cat_detail&S=S05&P=P7006
So clearly they do exist, but I can't find a stockist.
73 Roger