Re: [Amps] Machlett 3-500z

To: Paul Baldock <paul@paulbaldock.com>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Machlett 3-500z
From: BILL KENNAMER <k5fuv@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 16:24:05 +0000 (UTC)
Which is different from RF Parts, which sells amateur and commercial radio
parts and tubes.

    On Monday, July 24, 2017 10:25 AM, Paul Baldock <paul@paulbaldock.com>
wrote:

 At 05:49 AM 7/24/2017, you wrote:

RF Parts and RF Concepts aretotally different entities.

RF Concepts used to be the Ten Tec/Alpha company, and tube prices weregreat.
Now its Alpha RF Systems and very expensive tubes.

- Paul

Sent from Yahoo Mail foriPad