Re: [Amps] Alpha87a remoting over the internet

To: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>, Amps group <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha87a remoting over the internet
From: dgb <ns9i@bayland.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 14:59:08 -0600
Hi Herb and tnx for the reply.

That is what I have done for my remote operations as well. I use Green Heron's switches for my antennas which have a Server/Client setup.

Was just hoping for a more elegant situation without using Teamviewer. Had used Elecraft's KPA500 before and they had a wonderful S/C setup. Just wish the other manufactures would have followed.

Got a SPE Expert1.3k-fa now. One has to use a serial server for it which I could also do for the 87A or use Teamviewer. ;-(

I just bought a qth in NC and am setting up a station there with a K3 and the SPE. Hoping to get the best of both worlds in propagation for 160 and 80 from either qth.

Take care Herb 73 Dwight NS9I