Re: [Amps] Series C in amp output

To: Bill Turner <dezrat@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Series C in amp output
From: Vic Rosenthal <k2vco.vic@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 07:41:49 +0200
I have always thought those ‘safety’ chokes aren’t worth much. The 2.5 mh
chokes often used in that spot are rated at 300 or even 125 ma, and I suspect
they would open long before the plate supply fuses would blow.
But note that the capacitors Martin mentioned are only rated at 500v, so they
aren’t much of a safety feature either!

Vic 4X6GP