Re: [Amps] Henry 2006A VHF trouble shooting

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Henry 2006A VHF trouble shooting
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 11:02:38 -0400
As a previous Henry owner  2K4 and 2006, I'd avoid ordering common parts from them when high quality parts like capacitors, diodes, and switches can be found at a fraction of the cost at the major parts suppliers. However I never found substitutes for the illuminated, push button switches.  I had problems with schematics as well. OTOH IIRC the circuit of the 2006 is pretty much straight forward, however that was quite some time ago, so I'm relying on an old memory.

73, Roger (K8RI)