Re: [Amps] QRO 2500DX MARK lll 4CX800

To: AMPS <amps@contesting.com>, Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] QRO 2500DX MARK lll 4CX800
From: Bob Gibson via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 13:44:00 +0000 (UTC)
Thanks for all the input..I have not done any checking on the amp other than
see if I have plate voltage and screen voltage which I do..at least at the
meter..I will check the tube socket for voltage as well as the swamping
resistor on the input...The few times that I did run the amp I only used 20
watts in for 3k out..which I think is about right for a three tube 4cx800.. I
have been building a box to burn in the new tubes..I'm going to send those down
to be checked before I burn those in...

   73s Bob W5RG

    On Sunday, March 31, 2019, 7:07:01 AM CDT, Alek Petkovic