Re: [Amps] TL-922 FAN REPLACEMENT

To: Artek Manuals <Manuals@artekmanuals.com>, Amplifiers <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] TL-922 FAN REPLACEMENT
From: Dave Haring <dcharing@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 11:21:35 -0400
fans:

I'd suggest picking something from Orion, supplied by Arrow (free shipping,
too). Use the 80-120? VAC selections, maybe a little more power than what
yours does or you've seen posted... the higher-speed ones will be
noisier... measure your width of fan or spacing between boltholes, and
thickness if it's important, to select one that fits well. If you have a
choice, pick something under 3000 rpm (less noise).

https://www.arrow.com/en/products/search?q=fan&prodLine=Blowers%20and%20Fans&promoGroupLevel=pl&filters=Bearings:Ball;Shape:Square;Category:AC%20Fan;Manufacturer_name:ORION%20FANS;In+Stock:Yes;&sortBy=Operating%20Input%20Voltage%20Range%20-%20(V)&sortDirection=asc&perPage=50

Different amp, but we've used this brand for a supplemental fan for an
Alpha 87A and are very happy with it.

You'll pay something like $15, delivered.

regards,

Dave N3AC