Re: [Amps] TL-922 FAN REPLACEMENT

To: <amps@contesting.com>, "Artek Manuals" <Manuals@ArtekManuals.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] TL-922 FAN REPLACEMENT
From: <fortra@siol.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 18:26:39 +0200
Hi Dave,

follow the link and investigate a bit more on their site.
That company, Japan servo company makes the fans, or were
delivering fans waay back for TL922..
Guess, everything that you need is there...Fans are bit noisy,
i would go for Noctua 12 volts..
https://ae.rsdelivers.com/product/japan-servo-company/cu55b5/japan-servo-company-axial-fan-120-x-120-x-25mm/3357191

Gl Dave,
Nermin s58DX