Re: [Amps] Amp causing RFI

To: "'Mark Schoonover'" <mark@ka6wke.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amp causing RFI
From: "Tim Duffy" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 22:20:54 -0500
Hello Mark:

What you are doing (and suggesting others do) with the AC ground – to break it
– is not right. It violates the NEC code and is very unsafe.

Please refer to the NEC. What is posted here on the RFI reflector is viewed by
thousands of hams. We must give proper (SAFE) advice.

Please refer to K9YC’s on line work and to N0AX’s book. There is only ONE way –
the right way.

73

Tim K3LR

RFI reflector founder and moderator.