[Amps] FOR SALE: TEN TEC TITAN 425 Amplifier

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] FOR SALE: TEN TEC TITAN 425 Amplifier
From: Hampton <ws5c55@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 07:26:08 -0600
Selling my TenTec Titan 425 HF amplifier sn 28300319.
I have used this amp daily since I bought it in 1988 and just took it out of
service to sell since I am downsizing.  It has performed well for me.  It is an
earlier version (brown panel) operates full QSK 160/80/40/20/15/10.  I have not
used it on WARC.  All original without mods.  Includes separate transformer, RF
deck, all interconnecting cables, manual, receipts, TT boxes.  All features
work: fan, bandswitch, led’s, meters, lights.

Amp has the original Eimac 3CX800A7 tubes.  Understandably they are softening
somewhat but they still soldier on.  I typically ran it conservatively 20-35 in
with 700-1kw out.  It will do more if you desire.  Having the separate RF deck
makes a great setup.  Tuning is a breeze with LED pwr indicator and dual analog
meters.

This amp functions way too well to be a parts unit.

Due to its weight (pwr supply 50#), I prefer not ship.  I live in Tyler, Tx in
eastern Texas about 100 mi East of Dallas, 200 mi N of Houston.
Price: $650 cash, certified check, PayPal OK.

More photos and details on my photo webpage: www.ws5cradio.spotify.com.  It is
a safe website.  Posting later today on QTH.  I am a long-time member of this
forum and have learned a lot here.

Thank you for your interest
Hamp “Will” WS5C
WS5C55@gmail.com