Re: [Amps] FOR SALE: TEN TEC TITAN 425 Amplifier

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] FOR SALE: TEN TEC TITAN 425 Amplifier
From: Jim <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 16:11:48 -0600
I agree Lou. The Titan is one of my favorite amplifiers.

I'm going to start a project here an install my LAST GM3SEK triode board into one. Found space between the front panel and the internal aluminum front panel.

that will make a REALLY SWEET amplifier.

Im also building a VERY robust external power supply with a Heybour transformer in it.The voltage is a bit higher that I want, but the transformer came in an estate I was given.
Plate voltage will be about 2800-3000 volts.

Thanks
73
Jim W7RY